Providing a thorough investigation of all the risk and regulatory parameters that need to be mitigated, and also how to ensure the safety of your clients assets.
Key Topics To Be Addressed Include:
- Geopolitical Risk
- Cost Of Post-Trade Risk
- Increased Compliance And Regulatory Reporting Asks Of Network Teams
- Who Carries Sub-Custodian Risk?
- What Is The True Value Of Maintaining A Contingency Network?
- Intraday Liquidity Risk
- AIFMD And The Resultant Impact On Network Managers' View Of Risk
Speakers Include Representatives From:
- SUMITOMO MITSUI TRUST
- LLOYDS BANK COMMERCIAL BANKING
- NORTHERN TRUST
- SOCIETE GENERALE SECURITIES SERVICES
- CAPITAL GROUP
- CREDIT SUISSE
- BNP PARIBAS SECURITIES SERVICES
- RBC INVESTOR SERVICES
and many more…
This will be followed by the NeMa Opening Party organised by BNP Paribas, Citi, Commerzbank and Euroclear.
View the Network Risk & Regulation Summit agenda